Terms & Conditions
Category : Uncategorized
These are our conditions for move out cleanings:
- You MUST be present at the beginning AND at the end of each move out cleaning to do a walk through. If you are not present at the end of the appointment to do a walk through with the crew there is no guarantee of work and absolutely NO REFUNDS. You must walk through and approve the work that is done prior to our leaving the premises. We promise to do our part and address your concerns while on site if possible.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to cancellation or rescheduling of service.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject cancellation or rescheduling of service.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the timescales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- We cannot guarantee our Move Out Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- You must READ AND INSPECT the move out checklist provided by email and on hand upon crew arrival. If you have things you want to add to this list, they must be submitted IN WRITING prior to the appointment taking place or we will not perform those items.